Are you considering an Auction?
- We would be happy to meet at your convenience and view your items for auction. Our Auctioneer will explain the auction process step-by-step and answer any questions. We are not “high-pressure salesmen” and there is no cost to you! Our office is an available meeting place as well. Online Auctions
- Lee R.E. & Auction Serv. offers Exclusive Online Auctions. Online Auctions have become an intrical part of the auction industry. Online Auctions offer exceptional benefits! Offering specialty items and Real Estate Online can profit from an extended buying period and nation-wide exposure.
- Allows buyers to browse and bid from the comfort of their own homes.
- Reaches a broader audience. Not uncommon to have over 1000 registered bidders.
- Lower cost - no expensive set-up fees or advertising fees.
- Eliminate your liability with off-site sale.
- Flexibility of selling 1 item or dozens.
- Buyers love the extended buying period & bidding options.
- Items brought to our facility are personally viewed by dozens of browsers.
- Items staged on our lot are exposed to hundreds of vehicles passing by everyday (Hwy. 25)
- Yes we still do live auctions! If a live auction is what you want we can make it happen!
- Lee R.E. & Auction Serv. offers Exciting Live Auctions held on-site. An auction stand, an office trailer and significant manpower are provided to produce a safe and productive selling environment. An auction at a home can be a wonderful selling experience. Many of our auctions are held at homes, farms, and businesses. We can arrange a banquet hall or conference center when the need arises. Travis Lee & Chris Lee graduated from the World Wide Collage of Auctioneering in Mason City, IA in 1994. Both have conducted hundreds of live auctions.